I quit cigs and vapes !!

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
basically I had been smoking cigarettes for years, then my brother was just like try Vapes, they have nicotine, so I switched to strictly vapes a few months ago, Geek Bars was the kind, but the goal was to eventually stop smoking vapes and chill.

I'm not perfect, I still smoke herb but now that's even going down a lot, I'm babysitting blunts like they're babies

I already don't drink, was never my thing, I felt herb was superior to alcohol in every way, plus nobody in my family are big drinkers.

I feel really good and blessed

oh and the reason I couldn't use nicotine gum or anything because it says on the label if you have a history of seizures do not use, and I have a history of seizures, but no more cigs or vapes for me :blessed:

Whore D'oeuvres

Still Trippin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Soufside
Keep up the good work breh. I quit them both a while back. Honestly I don't even know exactly how long ago but life is definitely better without them. I know it can be hard to do when you're dealing with the stress of modern living. Hats off to you

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
Keep up the good work breh. I quit them both a while back. Honestly I don't even know exactly how long ago but life is definitely better without them. I know it can be hard to do when you're dealing with the stress of modern living. Hats off to you

thanks man, just repped you