I promise to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth sohh help me Xbox

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I declare, that truth will be spoken today. And when thy truth reveals oneself, there shall be no ifs...
no buts :stop:...
no mas :ufdup:
So for today's revelation I shall create a community scavenger hunt. Your assignment is to look into other threads in this section. Not just other threads, but gaming threads. See what your fellow peers are actually saying about the games we play. The results will surprise most of you. Then let's discuss what you learned. A good starting place is the sticky threads :thumbsup:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:Floptastic:
This is your best entrance ever! :bow:

As for this thread, what is this thread about? Any thread that tells the truth here is either ignored or moved. Its a pro Sony board. Don't teach people how racism exist leading to no black lead characters. Less black people over there than here so the racism is greater to the point of blackface is acceptable. But instead of having honest dialogue they'd rather hide and act like everything is all good :tu:

Alright, well I'll tell another truth then.

The games that get hyped up, have official threads And whatnot. If you read the last pages you'll see how people feel. It's funny the moist popular Games seem to be hated. Nobody having fun, but in other threads people name drop these games just because they exist, not because they're any good.

Look in a horizon zero dawn thread, read
Then look into a Cuphead thread and read

I'll post proof of necessary but I'd rather you look for yourselves first. That way you can't say I made it up :manny:

So this thread needs time to cook before it can be considered a flop. This community is a flop, not my threads :ufdup:

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
This is your best entrance ever! :bow:

As for this thread, what is this thread about? Any thread that tells the truth here is either ignored or moved. Its a pro Sony board. Don't teach people how racism exist leading to no black lead characters. Less black people over there than here so the racism is greater to the point of blackface is acceptable. But instead of having honest dialogue they'd rather hide and act like everything is all good :tu:

Alright, well I'll tell another truth then.

The games that get hyped up, have official threads And whatnot. If you read the last pages you'll see how people feel. It's funny the moist popular Games seem to be hated. Nobody having fun, but in other threads people name drop these games just because they exist, not because they're any good.

Look in a horizon zero dawn thread, read
Then look into a Cuphead thread and read

I'll post proof of necessary but I'd rather you look for yourselves first. That way you can't say I made it up :manny:

So this thread needs time to cook before it can be considered a flop. This community is a flop, not my threads :ufdup:

:ufdup: I’ll let u cook :cook:

But you on borrowed time:mad: