I plan on streaming games on Twitch

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Going to buy a PS4
Haven't played games in a whole so it will be mostly old stuff.
Any advicr?

capblk

Rookie
Daps
Invest in a good mic and hang out in other streams that play similar type of games. Pay attention to chat even if you have to stop the game. You'll learn as you go. Good luck

ridge

Daps
lol i used to stream warzone but find i like streaming boring ass games like valheim. stopped doing it consistently though. basically whatever you do just stick with it and engage with your viewers

Tim Lord

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
As stated above best practices are: be consistent, play games you enjoy, engage the viewers and comments, pay attention to your presentation - for example- make sure you are set up properly use a PC and capture card to stream PS4 gameplay.

My own thoughts: Set up a mini schedule - for example - play through single player games on certain days and play MP games on certain days.

Pick interesting titles every now and then. A friend of mine was streaming for a bit last year. Mainly Warzone and Apex. Then one day we decided to try out Zoo Tyc00n since it was on Gamepass PC. He streamed it and it gave him the highest viewers since that community is underserved or something.

Anyways, just experiment and have fun.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
About to get on that shyt too. Going to stream some MyTeam and MyCareer on 2K and some COD.:manny:
Is Twitch better than YouTube for streaming?:jbhmm:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
About to get on that shyt too. Going to stream some MyTeam and MyCareer on 2K and some COD.:manny:
Is Twitch better than YouTube for streaming?:jbhmm:
Twitch probably has more viewers. I think YouTube would work if you already have a built in subscriber base from regular vids. Most 2K dudes I know stream on Twitch then chop some highlights up for YouTube.