I never fully understood the famous side eye in this classic pic but now I understand LOL

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
She was unfortunately decapitated in an accident later on :mjcry:
No she wasn't

Reports that Mansfield was decapitated are untrue, although she suffered severe head trauma.[317] This urban legend started with the appearance in police photographs of the crashed car with its top virtually sheared off, and what resembled a blonde-haired head tangled in the car's smashed windshield. However, Mansfield's death certificate, which states her immediate cause of death to be "crushed skull with avulsion of cranium and brain," rules this out

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I always tell this story, just to give Mariska the credit she deserves: we were at a charity even some years ago and she was in the building. At some point, she walked toward me and had to squeeze past. When I tell yall, she got her mama shape. That bytch was walking like an Amazon, beautiful brocade body con dress. I mean, she was moving like a bad bytch who know she bad.

Gave her the ' :ehh:. ' Magnanimously on her part, the nod of appreciation was returned. And she said 'excuse me'. :ehh:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
I always tell this story, just to give Mariska the credit she deserves: we were at a charity even some years ago and she was in the building. At some point, she walked toward me and had to squeeze past. When I tell yall, she got her mama shape. That bytch was walking like an Amazon, beautiful brocade body con dress. I mean, she was moving like a bad bytch who know she bad.

Gave her the ' :ehh:. ' Magnanimously on her part, the nod of appreciation was returned. And she said 'excuse me'. :ehh:
The vocabulary flex :dead:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
i'll be whatever you imagine if it makes you feel better about yourself :huhldup:

but you'd actually be surprised that some women are all about titties cuz i am after tonight. they were the main savages on me tonight :what: at least the dudes had a decent level of decorum lol

i mean... the thread is about a woman looking at t*ts lol. im actually on topic per usual
:patrice:

:ehh:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
The t*ts are nice but every time I see pics of sex symbols from the past the only thing I can think about is I know all them had glorious thick bushes:lolbron::ohlawd:

hiding.gif

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
That Diana Dors thread reminded me about this thread I made lol

@HarlemHottie talking bout her daughter lol. Damn that musta been a whole lotta woman:russ: