I never fully understood the famous side eye in this classic pic but now I understand LOL

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
@PAWG Life I would like to see who else is sitting at that table. They always be cropping these pics. Like there was a pic with Marilyn Monroe and I think her stylist or something that was always floating around but it was revealed that the pic was taken in a black club in south central l.a. and it was cropped. This is the real uncropped photo. The magazines and hollywood didn't want anyone to know she was in a black club

images

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
@PAWG Life I would like to see who else is sitting at that table. They always be cropping these pics. Like there was a pic with Marilyn Monroe and I think her stylist or something that was always floating around but it was revealed that the pic was taken in a black club in south central l.a. and it was cropped. This is the real uncropped photo. The magazines and hollywood didn't want anyone to know she was in a black club

images

yeah, I've seen these pics but i never knew it was at a club in South Central:ohhh: