"I never cried when Chickens come home to roost"-Malcolm X (Lakers Related)

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Brother Malcolm said it the best. Do you cry when Karma rears it's head or do you celebrate? The NBA has gone all out to get the Lakers into the playoffs because the league would make a lot more money if the Lakers were in instead of the Jazz and the main reason the league wants the Lakers to get into the playoffs is because of Kobe's popularity. I can write a diatribe about this shyt but a wise man once said a picture is worth a thousand words, well in this case the film is worth a million.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MhmGyZ7KF0&feature=player_detailpage[/ame]

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Part 2 coming soon. Tonights game was as bad if not worse than all these clips put together.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
3-1 whooping white boy. Rockets 3-1 whooping. All that crying wont make your team relevant. A team that relies on mulattos will never succeed.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
On June 10, 2008, Donaghy's attorney filed a court document alleging, among other things, that Game 6 of the 2002 Western Conference Finals between the Los Angeles Lakers and Sacramento Kings was fixed by two referees. The letter states that Donaghy "learned from Referee A that Referees A and F wanted to extend the series to seven games. Tim knew Referees A and F to be 'company men', always acting in the interest of the NBA, and that night, it was in the NBA's interest to add another game to the series."[39] The Lakers won Game 6, attempting 18 more free throws than the Kings in the fourth quarter, and went on to win the 2002 NBA Finals. The teams were not named, but the Western Conference Finals was the only seven-game series that year.[40] The document claimed that Donaghy told federal agents that to increase television ratings and ticket sales, "top executives of the NBA sought to manipulate games using referees".[39] It also said that NBA officials would tell referees to not call technical fouls on certain players, and states that a referee was privately reprimanded by the league for ejecting a star player in the first quarter of a January 2000 game. Stern denied the accusations, calling Donaghy a "singing, cooperating witness".

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjRcTiwVEwo"]Kings Lakers Game 6 Mixtape *RIGGED* 2002 - YouTube[/ame]

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
The one good thing about this injury is it exposes some of the bytches on this site as they out on full parade right now.

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
@Blackthoughts if you truly believe the league is rigging things for the Lakers, past present and probably future...why do you even watch?

Cause Stern sure as fukk not rigging a damn thing for Golden State at any point.

Seems like a waste of time to even bother with the NBA to me :manny:

Last edited by a moderator:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
█ W.D.Y.D. █;3894985 said:
@Blackthoughts if you truly believe the league is rigging things for the Lakers, past present and probably future...why do you even watch?

Cause Stern sure as fukk not rigging a damn thing for Golden State at any point.

Seems like a waste of time to even bother with the NBA to me :manny:

I only watch em when they play my squad.

Last edited by a moderator:

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
I only watch em when they play my squad.

No, why watch the NBA period?

The odds are already stacked against GS enough as it is. Add in teams like the Lakers having things rigged for them and it's a wrap for your squad.

What's the point of bothering?

And if you only watch the Lakers when they play your squad why you in here trying to analyze how games the Lakers played against other teams were rigged? Games you wouldn't have watched.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
█ W.D.Y.D. █;3895016 said:
No, why watch the NBA period?

The odds are already stacked against GS enough as it is. Add in teams like the Lakers having things rigged for them and it's a wrap for your squad.

What's the point of bothering?

And if you only watch the Lakers when they play your squad why you in here trying to analyze how games the Lakers played against other teams were rigged? Games you wouldn't have watched.

http://gifsoup.com