I need your opinion brehettes

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
This girl I used to work with we were real cool. I had her number but that phone broke and I wasn't using the cloud. She knows I deleted my fb. She been got another job and shyt. A while back she happen to shop at my job and she saw me. Greeted me and was enthusiastic with the convo. I spoke but ended it sooner than i should cause I had to use the bathroom bad, i felt too embarrassed to ask for her number cause my phone broke and other reasons. I was like fukk it she'll come around again or whatever. (Haven't seen her again lol) Recently I had a dream with her. Made me realize the relationship I had with her was great. Not to sound silly but what imagine what jada pinkett and a young pac had. We talked bout anything. It's something I haven't been able to find with another girl, whether we just cool or we fukking. Anyways it's been a few months. I was thinking maybe making a quick fb account and message her. Or nah?
I'm sure y'all want more details and got no problem with that but I was trying to make this as short as I can so it could be readable.
I'm 21 and she like 23.

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
Wait...
You had a relationship with her but only because of your phone/fb, you lost contact with her until you saw her at your job??? What?

*Leave her alone...unless she's comes to your job again and expresses interest in reconnecting.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Wait...
You had a relationship with her but only because of your phone/fb, you lost contact with her until you saw her at your job??? What?

*Leave her alone...unless she's comes to your job again and expresses interest in reconnecting.
I met her at the job, we talk a lot. We were very cool, I even gave her the confidence to start chasing her dream now. (She began taking acting classes on the side). She'd always ask me for my Facebook and I was honest, i deleted it after highschool. I had plan to jump to IG but never did and regret it cause I obviously lost contact with many friends. She eventually gave me her number and we text a bit. She gets another job that was basically a paid internship. My phone with her number broke, i lost all contact from her due to never had written her number down and not being active on social media. The last text I got before it broke was that she was too busy with college to hang out. She would visit me at work. (Never gave her a day I'd be in so She would just have to be lucky) She was in an university but not dorming and while im still a freshmen in community college. Maybe that could be seen as an excuse from her but college keeps you busy regardless and I wasn't pursuiting a romantic relationship so no problem in my end. (Not that id be against it but it was never the motive) Many many weeks later she catches me on a day I'm working. Says my name. For once her top isn't layered. (Usually wore some jacket or sweatshirt) She tells me she graduated with a smile and I tell her I'm still in school and explain why it will take longer than it should cause I'm a part time student. Then I tell her I got to go and see ya. I just left her hanging but I really had to go. Life goes on and then recently I have a dream with her. It made me regret not telling her that moment I lost her # due to phone breaking. I hope I was more clear this time, I have no problem saying more if you're still confused.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Do it. Get in touch with her. You'll always regret it if u don't. Good luck
Thank you. I'd like to hear Lady Libra's opinion first with response to her post feel free to weigh in too if you'd like. Thanks for answering tho.

Woman of god

Banned
Daps
Thank you. I'd like to hear Lady Libra's opinion first with response to her post feel free to weigh in too if you'd like. Thanks for answering tho.
I don't believe in erring on the side of caution when it comes to love, but then again I'm not easily embarrased/don't hold on to things that don't work out in my favor. If the thought of rejection would really consume u maybe it would be better to double and triple check her cues

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I didn't know you were so young @Rose Gold

It's very simple. You wanna get in touch with her. Only way to do it is facebook. Get on facebook. She's already comfortable with you. Y'all are friends. She'll be flattered.

Be honest. Tell her you didn't want to lose touch with her and why.

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
I met her at the job, we talk a lot. We were very cool, I even gave her the confidence to start chasing her dream now. (She began taking acting classes on the side). She'd always ask me for my Facebook and I was honest, i deleted it after highschool. I had plan to jump to IG but never did and regret it cause I obviously lost contact with many friends. She eventually gave me her number and we text a bit. She gets another job that was basically a paid internship. My phone with her number broke, i lost all contact from her due to never had written her number down and not being active on social media. The last text I got before it broke was that she was too busy with college to hang out. She would visit me at work. (Never gave her a day I'd be in so She would just have to be lucky) She was in an university but not dorming and while im still a freshmen in community college. Maybe that could be seen as an excuse from her but college keeps you busy regardless and I wasn't pursuiting a romantic relationship so no problem in my end. (Not that id be against it but it was never the motive) Many many weeks later she catches me on a day I'm working. Says my name. For once her top isn't layered. (Usually wore some jacket or sweatshirt) She tells me she graduated with a smile and I tell her I'm still in school and explain why it will take longer than it should cause I'm a part time student. Then I tell her I got to go and see ya. I just left her hanging but I really had to go. Life goes on and then recently I have a dream with her. It made me regret not telling her that moment I lost her # due to phone breaking. I hope I was more clear this time, I have no problem saying more if you're still confused.
Thank you for filling in the blanks.
Question - How are you going to contact her?
*I wish you guys had exchanged numbers when she was at your work - You said (paraphrasing) she was excited & engaging. If ever there was the time, that was the time. If you do see her again, your first move is to exchange numbers. You should initiate the first contact. Second, talk about the events that led to lost contact. Third, feel her out after that...not what she says but what she does then take it from there.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
I didn't know you were so young @Rose Gold

It's very simple. You wanna get in touch with her. Only way to do it is facebook. Get on facebook. She's already comfortable with you. Y'all are friends. She'll be flattered.

Be honest. Tell her you didn't want to lose touch with her and why.

Thank you for filling in the blanks.
Question - How are you going to contact her?
*I wish you guys had exchanged numbers when she was at your work - You said (paraphrasing) she was excited & engaging. If ever there was the time, that was the time. If you do see her again, your first move is to exchange numbers. You should initiate the first contact. Second, talk about the events that led to lost contact. Third, feel her out after that...not what she says but what she does then take it from there.
It's been a long minute.
So ladies, I made a new fb account.
Should I just take it easy with a hey or just say it all with one message?
Edit: I did it lol

Last edited: