I need help with snacks.......

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
Healthy eating I can do.

Consistent workouts I can do.

But dammit, my sweet tooth will be the death of me and the reason I can't drop the rest of this baby weight.:mjcry:

I like fruits and veggies. But I can't stay away from chocolate, ice cream, and sour power straws. I don't even eat chips, or cakes or cookies or any of that. It's the candy that gets me every time.

What healthy snacks are Yall eating, that also satisfies your sweet tooth? I'm down for all suggestions ,and I'm not a picky eater. Except yogurt. Not a fan.

Help me. Summer is coming quick:feedme:

That1guy

Rookie
Daps
Nothing is as good as the real thing.

Nuts (don't go to HAM on these though), veggies (have your fill), real food/meals helps... the less processed the better... it takes about 21 days for your body and taste buds to get back in line.

Keep a food journal or check out the free myfitnesspal app it will give you an idea of the amount of calories you are taking in.

Asicz

Presume the unpredictable
Daps
Freeze bananas for 1 hour then blend to make ice cream top with honey or black strap molasses (20%calcium dv)

Frozen sherbert

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
Nothing is as good as the real thing.

Nuts (don't go to HAM on these though), veggies (have your fill), real food/meals helps... the less processed the better... it takes about 21 days for your body and taste buds to get back in line.

Keep a food journal or check out the free myfitnesspal app it will give you an idea of the amount of calories you are taking in.

I have myfitnesspal. Supposed to have 1270 calories. Which I easily reach with three meals a day.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Air popped popcorn

Get yourself a popcorn machine

Then melt some margarine in the microwave like a tablespoon

Spread it over the hot popped popcorn

You can popcorn seasoning after

I like the Nacho Cheddar and Ranch.

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
Skinny cow snacks, fun size candy bar pieces, yasso frozen greek bars, outshine frozen fruit bars. Fill up on protein, greens,veggies and treat yourself afterwards.

Daps
Halo Top Ice Cream. Thank me later
Everyone raves about this shyt

Whats it taste like? It got any kind of artificial sugar aftertaste?

OP cant go wrong with...
32ef1cf908a7b54f12320b5edd74e105.jpg