I need help finding an old video.

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
It's a video of a big light skinned girl named Tiffany beating up her boyfriend with great video quality. It looks like someone filmed it with a movie camera. She had him pinned to the ground and he was scared because he had pills on him. She lets him up and then he tries punching her and gets put back on his back.. I've been looking for this for years and can't find it.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
It's a video of a big light skinned girl named Tiffany beating up her boyfriend with great video quality. It looks like someone filmed it with a movie camera. She had him pinned to the ground and he was scared because he had pills on him. She lets him up and then he tries punching her and gets put back on his back.. I've been looking for this for years and can't find it.
:why:

concise

Veteran
Daps