I need help again. (Steam game question)

Barney Rubble

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Issue is apparently a breh said the game kinda short.
Judgment and Persona 3 are long, but Persona 3 is getting a proper remake early next year and Judgment is like the Yakuza games, if you haven't played them, I'd start with them first, they're dope. Haven't played Thunder Ray but definitely loving the Punch Out inspiration, but as you said, it's supposed to be short.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Judgment and Persona 3 are long, but Persona 3 is getting a proper remake early next year and Judgment is like the Yakuza games, if you haven't played them, I'd start with them first, they're dope. Haven't played Thunder Ray but definitely loving the Punch Out inspiration, but as you said, it's supposed to be short.
I have Yakuza 0 haven't finished it yet. I'll wait on Persona then. I wish Thunder Ray was longer.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Judgement is fire bro off the rip. Detective game with a great story and side quests. Once you beat that play 2 and then the DLC Kaito files
Oh so you recommend that over the other two? I feel like you and I have a lot of the same games on steam. I was thinking of getting a Jrpg. But I don't think there are any good ones out right now.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Oh so you recommend that over the other two? I feel like you and I have a lot of the same games on steam. I was thinking of getting a Jrpg. But I don't think there are any good ones out right now.

I give Judgement bro. If you like deep story games etc... and it will look graphically good on a PC go with Judgement