I need an assistant

havoc00

Pro
Daps
Im tired of doing shyt like cutting my nails, and washing myself. I need someone to do it for me, shyt like microwave my meals, stuff like that.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
Is that the deal breaker for you?

i thought it was a legitimate question based on his threads about eating $14 dollars worth of mcdonalds, drinking 40oz beers everyday, and getting tired of doing things such as "washing himself." I figured he coulda been in the :jawalrus: range easy and i just wanted to know.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining

:laugh: ......... this motherfuucker here....

OP, all you have to do is marry into the right family....

Queens-Jubilee-wrapping-up-in-London.jpg

....and you can have a "Groom of the Stool"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Groom_of_the_Stool
The Groom of the Stool (formally styled: "Groom of the King's Close Stool to King (name)") was the most intimate of a monarch's courtiers, whose physical intimacy naturally led to him becoming a man in whom much confidence was placed by his royal master, and with whom many royal secrets were shared as a matter of course. This secret information he was privy to, whilst it would never have been revealed, to the discredit of his honour, in turn led to him becoming feared and respected and therefore powerful within the royal court in his own right. The office developed gradually over decades and centuries into one of administration of the royal finances, and under Henry VII the Groom of the Stool became a powerful official involved in setting national fiscal policy, under the "Chamber System".

The appellation "Groom of the Stool"; derived from the item of furniture now known as a commode or portable lavatory[3] (Old English & Norse Stol or Stoll meaning a chair),[4] was in the earliest times a male servant in the household of an English monarch who was in charge of providing at all times adequate and seemly facilities for the monarch's natural bodily function of excretion or defecation, and indeed assisted in the facilitating of his bodily functions and in his cleansing or washing thereafter.
Often when the visit of a modern monarch is planned, for example during the construction of a new building, a special royal lavatory pavilion is built for the occasion.