I need a YouTube video converter

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I found some foreign shows that have never been released completely on dvd. I was/am using avc, but when the vid downloads it doesn't convert to mp4 or avi. I have to do it after it's d/l.

I'm looking for a program that can do it automatically. I know there's websites out there, but d/l speeds vary and I don't know if there's a limit. At least with AVC it's fast.

Any reliable free programs out?

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
I found some foreign shows that have never been released completely on dvd. I was/am using avc, but when the vid downloads it doesn't convert to mp4 or avi. I have to do it after it's d/l.

I'm looking for a program that can do it automatically. I know there's websites out there, but d/l speeds vary and I don't know if there's a limit. At least with AVC it's fast.

Any reliable free programs out?
they getting weeded out now...

A Closer Look at the RIAA Lawsuit Against YouTube-MP3 - TorrentFreak

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
Yea I heard about that. I thought it was just music?

Anyone know a good website? Ima stick with my shyt, but some links fail. :beli:
Its for converters in general. They are trying to do a landmark rulling to blanket ban all converters from youtube

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I accidentally uninstalled this and it seems the add-on is gone for FF. :beli:

4K video downloader works really well and it's my go to for copping shyt.

Even let's you download in whatever quality the video is available in instead of a default resolution.

Sometimes I get a "Cannot download" from it but I'm guessing it's cause of my connection or something else on my end.

So I started fukking with an extension on Chrome called Chromium. Takes a bit getting used to, but does the job as well.

Enjoy.