I need a birthday party theme for 2 girls...

talamak

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ladies you got any ideas of a birthday for two little girls around the age of 6?

gogogubari

Mjpls I'm already black
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
YERDMEH
Anything Princess related... Since they are 6 years old, don;t spend too much

My kids 4th or 5th bday party. can't remember. I went all out (castle cakes, limos, rented out halls, etc)and now I regret it. see below

ETA: It had to be like age 2 or 3 bc I see some friends still have pacifiers

xutp79q.jpg

auTRB2u.jpg

OnLOhSK.jpg

lADRRcN.jpg

ozURy08.jpg

Fq00R22.jpg

gogogubari

Mjpls I'm already black
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
YERDMEH
This past birthday, we did a glow in the dark party in her play house. Her bday is 5 days before christmas, so I always try to do something, so her bday doesnt go unnoticed. I made glow in the dark cupcakes and tonic water glows with food coloring. I also sprayed my entire backyard with glow in the dark paint. We played GITD hide and seek. We did face GITD facepainting and GITD nails and toes, face masks to wear during hide and seek. Plus at the dollar store, there is a section dedicated to GITD. I just bought whatever and let the girls do as the pleased.

jHpd8JU.jpg

talamak

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dang, yall put in work.

I was thinking a star wars theme for two girls lol.

Daps
what is their favorite show? do a party around that (doc mcstuffing, paw patrol, some disney show)

or do a themes
slumber party -they wear PJs to the party,
rock stars -have them dress like singers, band members
barbie theme
roller skating theme -do you have a skating rink nearby
summer fun theme-small inflatable pools, water guns, bubbles
arcacade theme-you'll need a lot of TVs and game consoles for this if you do it at a house
have a small petting zoo at your house. -ive actually seen a comp that brings small animals like rabbits and stuff to people's yard to make it a petting zoo

Daps
what is their favorite show? do a party around that (doc mcstuffing, paw patrol, some disney show)

or do a themes
slumber party -they wear PJs to the party,
rock stars -have them dress like singers, band members
barbie theme
roller skating theme -do you have a skating rink nearby
summer fun theme-small inflatable pools, water guns, bubbles
arcacade theme-you'll need a lot of TVs and game consoles for this if you do it at a house
have a small petting zoo at your house. -ive actually seen a comp that brings small animals like rabbits and stuff to people's yard to make it a petting zoo

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I just went to a 'Frozen' themed birthday party for my son's 8 year old classmate and her 6 year old sister. They even dressed up as Elsa and Ana! It was adorable. All little girls seem to be on the Frozen craze. If I have to hear 'Let it go' one more time :whoa: