I must have been in a coma when Lair dropped (PS3) game looks amazing and I never even heard of it

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
The biggest hype around that game was due to the technical pedigree of Factor 5, who was undoubtedly the greatest technical developers in the world at one point in time. Better than, at the time, iD and Rare. I'm not a Star Wars fan and even I bought Rogue Leader at the launch of the Gamecube because it looked stupid amazing. By the time Lair came out, enough of the existing talent walked out of the door and they weren't the same Factor 5 any more.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
The biggest hype around that game was due to the technical pedigree of Factor 5, who was undoubtedly the greatest technical developers in the world at one point in time. Better than, at the time, iD and Rare. I'm not a Star Wars fan and even I bought Rogue Leader at the launch of the Gamecube because it looked stupid amazing. By the time Lair came out, enough of the existing talent walked out of the door and they weren't the same Factor 5 any more.
based on the IGN review it was a decent game but the sixias controller movement is why they gave it a low score

they've since patch it so that you can use analogue sticks

I wonder if that patch existed before publications got to review it would things have played out differently?

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Don’t fall for this game breh. But if you really want to then by all means go check it out for yourself.:hubie:
already got every game worth owning on every platform

at this point I'm looking for hidden gems

and this title doesn't look bad and seems to have been a victim of not being patched at the time reviewers originally got to it

:yeshrug:

playboyric

Harlem Hustler
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
based on the IGN review it was a decent game but the sixias controller movement is why they gave it a low score

they've since patch it so that you can use analogue sticks

I wonder if that patch existed before publications got to review it would things have played out differently?

Movement with the analogue didn't change much about the game, it was still a lackluster and disappointing game

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
One of the biggest letdowns i ever played.