I miss gangsta rap....

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
Game is like the only one still doing it in the mainstream today. Whenever I listen to one of his albums I feel like I'm back in the Chronic era :myman:

shyt needs to make a comeback......I can't see this soft/tight jeans era lasting too long, someone gonna come out and DMX the game.

We just waiting for that Neo to show up

:to:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
They had 20 fukking years of spotlight. How much more you want? Plus kids today rather outswag each other (no homo) and simp more than their counterparts. There isn't going to be a DMX for at least another 10 years.

MrPentatonic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this shyt works in cycles. Gangster rap will be coming back round after a good number of years, maybe sooner maybe later.
Until then, enjoy the underground offerings from artists like Ar-Ab, A-Mafia etc. and the plethora of others that make the best of this, who haven't blown yet

Rivoli

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Game is like the only one still doing it in the mainstream today. Whenever I listen to one of his albums I feel like I'm back in the Chronic era :myman:

shyt needs to make a comeback......I can't see this soft/tight jeans era lasting too long, someone gonna come out and DMX the game.

We just waiting for that Neo to show up

:to:

But it was sooooo :ohlawd:

MMM

Daps
Reppin
UK
meek is the only decent mainstream street rapper imo

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Nah. People that hated gangster rap had to suffer through that for decades. Yall can fall back for awhile

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
There's a few cats reppin...you just gotta keep your eyes & ears open.

Schoolboy Q and Jay Rock out West is on the come up. Not necessarily west coast g shyt but, Freddie Gibbs and Guilty Simpson from out the Midwest is holdin it down too.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
:snoop: smh if u need music to get p*ssy

:rudy:Are you even following the conversation here? He made some outlandish comment so I made an equally stupid one. How are you going to act like every single nikka that listened to hip hop was in love with gangsta rap and anyone that didn't like it is a fakkit?:mjpls: