I may take a trip to Miami. Tell me where to go about Miami Hip Hop

Crumple

All Star
Daps
Also any dope places to visit.

High end places and bad areas.

I don't know much about Miami hip hop other that 2 live Crew, Ross, and Pitbull.

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Pacjam305 on Instagram and BlackMiamiDade on Instagram also BlackBroward on IG, Liberty city down Broadway, Overtown, Lil Haiti especially 54th, North Miami, don't forget Fort Lauderdale down Sistrunk blvd. Long as you're out the way you'll be straight fam

Crumple

All Star
Daps
Pacjam305 on Instagram and BlackMiamiDade on Instagram also BlackBroward on IG, Liberty city down Broadway, Overtown, Lil Haiti especially 54th, North Miami, don't forget Fort Lauderdale down Sistrunk blvd. Long as you're out the way you'll be straight fam

Dope, thank you.

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Nah breh not trying to line you up, if you're looking for black history those are the places. Little known facts.

There was still remnants of the Harlem Square Club in Overtown. The Harlem Square was where Sam Cooke "Live at the Harlem Square club" was recorded.

Lummus Park in Overtown was where slaves were dropped off. The slave quarters building still stands to this day.

Liberty city has the AHCAC that was central to a lot of the culture in the city. Sadly a lot of landmarks no longer stand and have been destroyed due to gentrification.

Crumple

All Star
Daps
That boy trying to line you up lol

Edit: Didn’t notice you’re interested in the hood spots too. You’re good then lol.

Yeah, bad spots to avoid and maybe pass through. That's where alot of down to earth people actually are.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Wynwood has a lot of dope graffiti and is really close to south beach which is my favorite place to vacation at.

Luke's autobiography is one of my favorite books ever. I read it almost yearly. Here's a link to it

Check out House of Wings in Overtown. Fully black owned and operated and the food is delicious. Service is great too.