I made this girl get an abortion when we were 19. and 5 years later we ended up together forever

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
I dont always cheat on her bruh. dont come in here trying to bring me down. she knows who I was when she met me.I'll forever be a ladies man.

I ain't tryna bring you down breh you know I give you props for that pale bad bish and real recognize real.

I just remember you fukking your babymama's on Christmas while she was at home.

We are talking about the pale bad bish right ?

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
I ain't tryna bring you down breh you know I give you props for that pale bad bish and real recognize real.

I just remember you fukking your babymama's on Christmas while she was at home.

We are talking about the pale bad bish right ?
yeah. im with the pale girl now,thats by lady . we just had a kid thats about to be 2 months old.my first baby mother is also a latina but she not pale, she like a jennifer lopez complexion. i had sex with my first baby mother on xmas morning. then later that day'night i made love to my pale girl .

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
yeah. im with the pale girl now,thats by lady . we just had a kid thats about to be 2 months old.my first baby mother is also a latina but she not pale, she like a jennifer lopez complexion. i had sex with my first baby mother on xmas morning. then later that day'night i made love to my pale girl .

:snoop:

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
im tryna to tell yall that fallin in love is a great feeling and u c*nts think im trolling? wtf gives