I made the mistake of wearing old spice deodorant and then wearing cologne

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Yeah, put cologne on your balls while you're sweating and shyt out there. No. It will feel like fukking fireants.

Unscented deodorant for me. Don't use the antiperspirant kind because its really not good for you and it occasionally causes cysts to form under my arms due to buildup and nastiness from not allowing that shyt to sweat it out.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
thats not stank thats pheromones that attract women and mixed with cologne(a great cologne) youll have women telling you how good you smell:ahh:

See part of the reason why I'll spray some cologne and then not use deodorant, is so that I sweat a little bit but it mixes with the cologne because I hear that our sweat has those pheromones in it that women like.

I was worried that deodorant might block the pheromones but too much of that is overpowering and girls don't want you smelling too much like a locker room. Next time I go out I think I might try sprayin a bit on my balls. Have a girl take off my pants to give me a BJ and she'll be like :ahh:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Old spice is :ahh:

I don't use cologne, got old spice body wash too and I get compliments all the time from women about how good I smell when they hug me