I ma about to fire Time Warner Cable's azz

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
My cable bundle (phone internet tv) was like $90 when I started a few years ago.

Just recently shyt hit $190. Steadily increasing from $90 to $120 over the years. Then one month shot up to $140. Then the next month shot up to $190.

I unplugged all their shyt and rolled down there. I was planning to tell em "Take all this shyt back and fukk you very much" but I had an epiphany: be nice.

So I didn't bark on the attractive PAWG behind the counter. Just gave her my info and SHE was like "Oh wow. This bill really went up"

Me: "Indeed"

Her: "Lemme see what I can do"

*clackity clackity clack*

Her: "we can get it down to $140"

Me: "actually I don't need the phone. I don't need the box either. Just need internet and the most basic cable"

*clackity clackity clack*

Her: "okay I got it down to $85"

Me: :youngsabo:

Been about a month

My dude at work - a Homer Simpson type CAC with a slim pretty wife and a couple seeds (that TV shyt is real I know a few pudgy CACs with hot wives, a la King of Queens/Family Guy etc.. shyt is confusing) - is cheap as hell. Went to 100% web TV viewing with Netflix and whatever he can DL. He put the seed in my dome about firing these TWC a$$holes.

Past few days I haven't even turned on the TV at all. Just setting up the tablet with a Netflix series and surfing the web on the lappy.

I can almost see it brehs. Problem is I grew up on cable. Type addicted. But the $8 Netflix shyt is a problem for TWC. I got that and Hulu Plus (which I don't use as much).

So how bout it? Y'all still paying for TV like that?

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Time Warner is one of the WOATs, Too expensive, cheap modems and their internet stays having problems.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
i haven't paid for tv for a year. i used to have att uverse but they did the same thing to me. started at $80/month and it went up to $170/month by the end. fukk cable companies, my TRR brethren put me on to alternatives.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I tried to fire time warner once for an internet dispute i had. Not 1 fukk was given by them. After shopping around i called and signed up again. Good luck.

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
I do install for TWC playbwoi:takedat:, u in the Charlotte Area perhaps? cuz if so I got deals out the ass:myman: but I'm still in house for now so I can't advertise to loud buuuuut get in touch ya dig. Have you:eat: good for 6 mnths to a year, balee dat:birdman:

SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC
I do install for TWC playbwoi:takedat:, u in the Charlotte Area perhaps? cuz if so I got deals out the ass:myman: but I'm still in house for now so I can't advertise to loud buuuuut get in touch ya dig. Have you:eat: good for 6 mnths to a year, balee dat:birdman:
im in greensboro if you decide you want to make an extra buck or two ::shaq: