Yeah the essays have basically took over :manny:

Where did all the blck folks go?

ParkLawnCemeteryView.JPG

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I think about opening a brazillian jiujitsu in south l.a to help youth bruhs learn bjj for lesser prices but im concerned about if my business will be safe or if i will ultimately contribute to the death of a youth who brings street drama into my establishment or uses the talents i teach for demonic purposes. Can you open martial arts academies in south l.a?

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
I think about opening a brazillian jiujitsu in south l.a to help youth bruhs learn bjj for lesser prices but im concerned about if my business will be safe or if i will ultimately contribute to the death of a youth who brings street drama into my establishment or uses the talents i teach for demonic purposes. Can you open martial arts academies in south l.a?

Your post had me :lolbron: for some reason.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Your post had me :lolbron: for some reason.

Im not sure why. Id like to help the community. Currently, Brazillian Jiujitsu is a very expensive hobby. I pay 125 a month for lessons from a teacher whos lineage traces to the roots of Brazillian Jiujitsu. When i obtain my Black Belt id like to take these talents into the community. How can i help friends but maintain the safety and profit necessary to maintain a business to continue helping friends, friend. :sitdown:

The power of Brazillian jiujitsu reshapes communities.