I love Sony so don't bush my thread ok

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
My last few threads have been bushed, and they all was about what's going on with the activision deal and anything truthful posted about it here will get you bushed.

So I'm not going to talk about that. Even tho you all know the truth (mid May if you didn't know) but :stop: hopefully a referee will take the win away like they Philly.... moving on

Capcom Arcade stadium 2 has its games on sale right now for 99 cents each.

Street fighter 1
Street fighter 2 different versions
Megman Arcade power battle 1 & 2
OG gumsmoke
Street fighter Alpha 1,2,3
Dark stalkers 1,2,3,4
Saturday night slam masters
Knights of the round
A few others, all for 99 cents right now

Online modes for the fighters. You really can't go wrong here, you're welcome. And God bless all things PlayStation!!!

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
:patrice:

Someone hacked Court's account
Remember when you thought that a long time ago and had my account locked?

It's amazing how anyone can think and therefore it be unless it's me :jbhmm:

This being a gaming forum you'd think this thread is enlightening the community to some really great games to own for as cheap as it'll ever be other than free.

Only response is you, and it was one starred. I don't mind The fukk shyt but what does bother me is I posted this for the community and the community seems to lack appreciation for actual content that benefits us (you know, like Gamepass)

fukk talking about anything that would benefit us, let's discuss how these awesome deals AFFECT THE DEVELOPERS INSTEAD :dahell:

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
My last few threads have been bushed, and they all was about what's going on with the activision deal and anything truthful posted about it here will get you bushed.

So I'm not going to talk about that. Even tho you all know the truth (mid May if you didn't know) but :stop: hopefully a referee will take the win away like they Philly.... moving on

Capcom Arcade stadium 2 has its games on sale right now for 99 cents each.

Street fighter 1
Street fighter 2 different versions
Megman Arcade power battle 1 & 2
OG gumsmoke
Street fighter Alpha 1,2,3
Dark stalkers 1,2,3,4
Saturday night slam masters
Knights of the round
A few others, all for 99 cents right now

Online modes for the fighters. You really can't go wrong here, you're welcome. And God bless all things PlayStation!!!
I appreciate this info.

But you ain't hedging your bets now right?:patrice:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Remember when you thought that a long time ago and had my account locked?

It's amazing how anyone can think and therefore it be unless it's me :jbhmm:

This being a gaming forum you'd think this thread is enlightening the community to some really great games to own for as cheap as it'll ever be other than free.

Only response is you, and it was one starred. I don't mind The fukk shyt but what does bother me is I posted this for the community and the community seems to lack appreciation for actual content that benefits us (you know, like Gamepass)

fukk talking about anything that would benefit us, let's discuss how these awesome deals AFFECT THE DEVELOPERS INSTEAD :dahell:
I didn’t one star your thread

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
Download them shyts for free on a pc or a old phone if u ain’t got pc/laptop

I wouldnt waste a buck on none of them shyts

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I didn’t one star your thread
There's 3 posters who literally go out their way to one star every thread I make. It's funny but one guy who be banging nikkaz
Finger banging :whoa:

He's a little too dedicated. He usually gets to any thread I make within an hour.. any hour. I got hate watchdogs bruh

Dizzle

Pro
Daps
Reppin
AZ
They’re clearly prejudiced. It’s like anyone who sleeps on a previously owned and used mattress is beneath them or something.