I Love My People! & I Love My Hood! BUT DON'T EVERRR BUY FOOD FROM CORNER STORES!!

SouthPaw

aka POUND PUPPY
Daps
Reppin
On The Muthafukking Prowl!
I don't care if they blacked owned, korean, jamaican, japanese, spanish, arab!!!! NO! Don't do it to yourself!!!

rayj_9_gif3.gif

I don't care if they food look tantalizing! If they be cooking in that bytch at 3:45am and it's the only thing open! NOOOO!!! Hell NO!

Let me share with you guys a story or two........ Everybody got that corner store that sell sub sandwiches or fried chicken, or beef patties! NO! NO! NO!

I'm in my old neighborhood higher den a bytch got the munchies and decide to take a stroll to the 'ALL NIGHT STO' <- that's the name for real! We all know no one looks at the real name of a corner store. Whatever the nickname is.... is what it is.......

So this particular store make subs. Whatever kind you want. Steak & cheese, salami and provolone whatever. The sub guy wasn't in so I decided to buy 2 hotpockets and take them home. The girl in front of me had asked for 4 of them so that's what brought them to my attention. She looked like she was shopping for kids because she had a bunch of quarter juices and chips and shyt to go along with.

I saw they had the microwavable cheeseburgers so I got one and a soda and head home. I pulled the hotpocket out high as hell and go to try to stick it in the crust case and the shyt wasn't fitting. I go to take a closer look to make it fit and I notice the edges of the crust were GREEEEENNNNNN!!!! :wtf: ........................

I rip open the top of the hotpocket and I swear to God the inside looked like this!!!!!!!!

moldy%2Bbread.JPG

But with a BIGGER BEARD!!! It looked like a mix of cobbwebbs And MOLD!!!!!!!!!!

1009.gif

Omgggg!! I can't even finish telling the story!! Needless to say I felt sorry for those kids!!!

Fastforward to where I stay now. I'm near the neighborhood I grew up in. So I take my ass to the 'GREEN STO' by my peoples house and I bought some chocolate syrup to go with the milk a nikka got at the crib. This shyt was about a week ago. I pour my nice ice cold glass of milk and bust open my syrup. This is the kind I got exactly.

nestle-nesquik-chocolate-syrup-22oz-500x500.jpg

Do you know I go to remove the plastic off the muthafukking cap and this shyt got an EXPIRATION DATE of DECEMBER TWO THOUSAND MUTHAfukkING TEN!!!!!!! :noah: expires 12/10 ....................................................

If that shyt EXPIRE in 2010 a muthafukking syrup.......... When you think they made it??? I dropped that shyt in the trash without even giving it a 2nd look!!!!!! Dropped that shyt just like I'm dropping this mic!!!!!

tumblr_m6x05udbjZ1qi829q.gif

SouthPaw

aka POUND PUPPY
Daps
Reppin
On The Muthafukking Prowl!
your ass was drunk and couldn't tell it was spoiled. don't mean it happens everywhere :rudy:

:comeon: I don't drink. I only smoke weed. I should've felt the temperature tho. I wasn't frozen that should've been a heads up. The crust looked regular. It was a green line going across the edge of it. That's what made me say :huhldup: I ripped the top off and was like..... :scusthov:

I only go to dem corner stores for 3 things:

- Dranks
- Snacks
- Condoms

-Newports
-Minidutches
-fountain drinks (love the ice :jawalrus: )

They'll never get me like that again!!! :win:

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
:comeon: I don't drunk. I only smoke weed. I should've felt the temperature tho. I wasn't frozen that should've been a heads up. The crust looked regular. I was a green line going across the edge of it. That's what made me say :huhldup: I ripped the top off and was like..... :scusthov:

-Newports
-Minidutches
-fountain drinks (love the ice :jawalrus: )

They'll never get me like that again!!! :win:

you still shoulda ate it