I lost my phone brehs...help me buy a new one

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Lost my IPhone 7+ a few nights ago wildin' out :francis:

now i'm in the market for a new phone. Funny this is that I was thinking about selling that one to upgrade anyway but now that's out the window.

I know a few noteworthy phones have popped up in the last couple of months but i don't have time to be researching shyt.IPhone X seems hot but i aint spening 1000+ on a phone unless that shyt supposed to last me 2-3 years but i don't want a $300 piece of shyt either....so help me eat brehs.

Don't hit me with that stan war shyt either,android or ios..shyt don't mattter at this point :yeshrug:

Should i just cop a crap phone for the time being and wait for black friday/holiday sales? or just strike now?

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Lost my IPhone 7+ a few nights ago wildin' out :francis:

now i'm in the market for a new phone. Funny this is that I was thinking about selling that one to upgrade anyway but now that's out the window.

I know a few noteworthy phones have popped up in the last couple of months but i don't have time to be researching shyt.IPhone X seems hot but i aint spening 1000+ on a phone unless that shyt supposed to last me 2-3 years but i don't want a $300 piece of shyt either....so help me eat brehs.

Don't hit me with that stan war shyt either,android or ios..shyt don't mattter at this point :yeshrug:

Should i just cop a crap phone for the time being and wait for black friday/holiday sales? or just strike now?
Do you buy your phones outright or pay for them in installments on your bill?

You could get the S8 for a decent price.

The Note 8 is close to the price of the iphone X

Or you could just get an iphone 8

Google Pixel 2 just dropped as well but its having a few issues :huhldup:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
All these damn built-in and third party security/location apps and nikkas still manage to lose phones? :what:

Why nikkas always gotta have the newest phones if all they know how to do is get on social media? I'll never get it

FukkaPaidEmail

Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
All these damn built-in and third party security/location apps and nikkas still manage to lose phones? :what:

Why nikkas always gotta have the newest phones if all they know how to do is get on social media? I'll never get it
:francis:
My shyt been dead since i lost it..it was on like 3%

FukkaPaidEmail

Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Do you buy your phones outright or pay for them in installments on your bill?

You could get the S8 for a decent price.

The Note 8 is close to the price of the iphone X

Or you could just get an iphone 8

Google Pixel 2 just dropped as well but its having a few issues :huhldup:

I buy my shyt outright..i want to own it.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I've been checking into this phone to replace my current one. Is all the hype and praise it receives for the price range legit? Performance wise, I don't care about camera specs because I don't take pictures.
Def looks well worth the $200 price range
Camera average
But bettery good
Nothing flashy
But not cheap feeling