I like to show my magnums...

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everytime I open my wallet I like to have a magnum in the picture holder and flash. Or sometime I'll drop my wallet on purpose in front of a chick pick it up and flash it on purpose.. I know I'm not the only one who does this.

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Everytime I open my wallet I like to have a magnum in the picture holder and flash. Or sometime I'll drop my wallet on purpose in front of a chick pick it up and flash it on purpose.. I know I'm not the only one who does this.

what grade are you going to next school year? because you HAVE to be in high school with that bullshyt....:snoop:

SwagmundFreud

Superstar
Daps
niccas still do this out of grade school?

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
yup, my gun is always in the holster ready to be unloaded on an innocent bytch

this nikka playin games like he aint got shyt workin with :laff:

This.............................

If you have the artillery to use a magnum, why not lay it on table to put it out there, a girl see's you flashing a mag and instead of showing your manhood she losing respect for you instantly, it shows immaturity and lack of confidence , for goodness sakes woman are far greater freaks than men, this generation is too soft

Daps
please drop this act. i'd be calling you all types of saggy condom wearing b*stards in my head if you did this to me.