"I Know Nothing About The Sonya Massey Shooting" - Donald Trump

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
It is all over the news how doesn’t he know about it? :mjtf:
He has to play "Politics" (Dumb) with that question.

But in all seriousness I wouldn't be shocked if he really didn't know much about the Sonya Massey shooting. The job I used to work at there was a good handful of co-workers (Cacs) I had that, had no clue about the George Floyd situation, which floor the hell out of me..... It's the main reason why cacs (vote) like Trump so much he's a mirror reflection of themselves, narcissistic and out of touch with reality.

Trust me dawg there's two Americkkas

Μαρία

God's Wife
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earth
:snoop:Trump clearly doesn’t know the details of the case and the presenters should have elaborated more. He made reference to “water” but anyone that has seen that tragic video KNOWS that Sonya Massey never attempted to throw water at that demonic officer.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
He has to play "Politics" (Dumb) with that question.

But in all seriousness I wouldn't be shocked if he really didn't know much about the Sonya Massey shooting. The job I used to work at there was a good handful of co-workers (Cacs) I had that, had no clue about the George Floyd situation, which floor the hell out of me..... It's the main reason why cacs (vote) like Trump so much he's a mirror reflection of themselves, narcissistic and out of touch with reality.

Trust me dawg there's two Americkkas

Maybe but it’s been all over the place. Kind of hard to ignore unless he doesn’t follow the news everyone listens to.

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
Maybe but it’s been all over the place. Kind of hard to ignore unless he doesn’t follow the news everyone listens to.
George Floyd was all over the news......

My cac co-workers: "What are they so mad about, why are they protesting??"

Black Co-workers: :mjtf::what::why::dahell::childplease::jbhmm::gucci:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
You all quick to forget Trump is a pathological liar that lies incessantly..

Its been long reported all he does all day is watch the 24 hr cycle cable news networks 24/7 gorging his face with fast food and diet coke.
He's a goddamn narcissistic fukking liar with a thin ego.
He mentioned water then started lying because he told his White base that he was going to give cops qualified immunity.