I Know "New York ****" was produced by Swizz( And DJ Scratch)

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
but damn :damn: Busta. You could've and should've put on a prominent NYC artist from past or present on it rather than having Swizz adlibbing his random shyt like usual

i thought swizz handled it well and busta did what he was supposed to do, i dont see the problem with the way the song is.

The Surgeon

Rookie
Daps
SMH at not knowing this Diamond D classic.

maybe because hes old as fukk and hasnt been relevant in ages, you think that fakkit with a pokemon avatar or some idiot with a gucci mane avi would know about any of this shyt? hell no.

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
maybe because hes old as fukk and hasnt been relevant in ages, you think that fakkit with a pokemon avatar or some idiot with a gucci mane avi would know about any of this shyt? hell no.

It's not like Busta wasn't bigging up Diamond on that song or anything and everyone didn't talk about it when he song dropped or anything.

:birdman:

The Surgeon

Rookie
Daps
It's not like Busta wasn't bigging up Diamond on that song or anything and everyone didn't talk about it when he song dropped or anything.

:birdman:

go on boxden or wack ass sohh and find me a thread where ANYONE talked about diamond d or his version of it. i like diamond d, one of the best rapper/producers but these young nikkas have no fukkin idea who DITC are or diamond d. the TS himself didnt know about that version, what does that tell you?

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Swizz didn't produce shyt. There was literally no reason for him to be on the record.

On the real though....The Big Bang was crazy underrated.