I know I'm new to the colo but

yo moms

drunk
Daps
It's like almost 1 am in England (worst country of all isms.) Friday night and its just the Woat. I'm drunk for no reason. My friend dropped me off at home and all I cans we is iPod auto direct all Mmy shyt. :snoops:

This is the biggest waste if being drinking of all time. What the truck shytuo I do? It's Friday and its raining and it's 1am and I'm bored. I have 1 beer left and I'm stuck horn with juing to do woat Friday ever.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Seriously need some ideas here beli. I came to you with one beer left and know I'm stuck on wht to do.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
It's like almost 1 am in England (worst country of all isms.) Friday night and its just the Woat. I'm drunk for no reason. My friend dropped me off at home and all I cans we is iPod auto direct all Mmy shyt. :snoops:

This is the biggest waste if being drinking of all time. What the truck shytuo I do? It's Friday and its raining and it's 1am and I'm bored. I have 1 beer left and I'm stuck horn with juing to do woat Friday ever.

you're in England ?

Didnt you say you were going community college ?

They got those in England ?

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Nothing to do apart form lift weights be size I missed my workout today. Wow. Terrib le Friday night