I just watched Vertigo for the first time :wow: (Screenshots Inside)

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
In 4k :wow:

The cinematography was absolute piff. It was like stepping into a time machine seeing all of San Francisco back then, 4k was SO DAMN CRISP some scenes looked better than most 4k movies I've seen. Idk how the hell they restored that shyt, some of it looked so good it didn't even look real like they had to have reshot some scenes it was so piff:wow:

Story was crazy too, so many ways they could've took it. Can't believe dude set the whole thing up and hired a double to kill his wife.

Then the detective dude fooled us all thinking he fell in love again once he saw the double out and about, but in reality he knew the entire time and was still on his detective shyt.

At the end tho, where the nun comes into the church bell and interrupts their kiss. I swear I thought she was gonna push him and he was gonna fall. Or at the least he was gonna jump afterwards it would've made perfect sense with the poster
Vertigomovie_restoration.jpg

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
In 4k :wow:

The cinematography was absolute piff. It was like stepping into a time machine seeing all of San Francisco back then, 4k was SO DAMN CRISP some scenes looked better than most 4k movies I've seen. Idk how the hell they restored that shyt, some of it looked so good it didn't even look real like they had to have reshot some scenes it was so piff:wow:

Story was crazy too, so many ways they could've took it. Can't believe dude set the whole thing up and hired a double to kill his wife.

Then the detective dude fooled us all thinking he fell in love again once he saw the double out and about, but in reality he knew the entire time and was still on his detective shyt.

At the end tho, where the nun comes into the church bell and interrupts their kiss. I swear I thought she was gonna push him and he was gonna fall. Or at the least he was gonna jump afterwards it would've made perfect sense with the poster
Vertigomovie_restoration.jpg
One of Hitchcock's best and for the time a VERY dark ending. This, Rear Window, North By Northwest and The Birds are my favorite Hitchcock.

Daps
I really liked this movie but I have to admit I hated the ending. It is just so abrupt and jarring that it throws me off.