I just watched the Titanic for the first time.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Haha, I never have a problem admitting in person that I got...maybe a little choked up in the last few minutes....Bear in mind, I was 12 years old. I saw this in theaters almost 20 years ago.....

I've watched it since, and it holds up, as far as a far flung romance and big budget disaster, though the writing is horrific in many spots, and the special effects sag a little two decades later. I watched this 4 years ago on the rerelease in theaters, and I'll say it was a more enjoyable experience then 'Promethus', which I watched around the same time

And I still say, it's either both of us make it, or we both die. Two on that piece of wood. And 'I always win Jack', I have a friend who acts like Billy Zane in this movie, extreme handcuffer and competitive as fukk about women.....One of those, if he comes in the room and sees a bad one with you, he walks up and starts bothering both of you....

Last edited:

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
I lived across the street from a plaza that had a Blockbuster. I always remember the whole parking lot filling up for the midnight release of the movie.

Mind you it took almost a year for this movie to make it to video from its theatrical release date.

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
Propeller dude is my nikka forever, the grace of that fall:banderas:
That thunk sound :ohhh:

He spinning nikka, he spinning:whoo:

Splash!!!!:mjlol:

HvKDm7b.gif

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
I remember all those titantic documentaries after this movie came out. Everyone was obsessed. Then they released the heart will go on song with audio clips from the movie :mjcry: anyone who wasn't depressed for weeks after that shyt has no soul