I just watched Eraserhead

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Literally THE WORST movie I've ever seen.

THE.
F*CKING.
WORST.

A friend called me up a few years ago and said that his friend was doing a show in the city (she was in a band), and wanted me to come hang out.

So I stayed in after work and met up at this bar where they performed.
It was cool...good time...live music...whatever.

So as we're leaving, the girl asks my buddy if we want to head over to the IFC theaters because they are showing Eraserhead....sort of like..a throwback night.
My guess is my buddy wanted to bang this chic so he agreed...and since I was having a good time, I figure...screw it, I'll stick around.

I never heard of this movie but how bad could it be?

It was fukking awful. Maybe 8 people in the theater. I literally fell asleep in there. The only time that's ever happened to me.
There's no talking in this movie. It's in black and white. And it's creepy as fukk.

Weirdo...like...post-apocalyptic alien shyt. I dunno.

I would rather get kicked in the nuts than watch this piece of shyt movie again.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
The criterion nerds swear by this film

Its been in my Hulu queue for months. Will peep eventually

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Literally THE WORST movie I've ever seen.

THE.
F*CKING.
WORST.

A friend called me up a few years ago and said that his friend was doing a show in the city (she was in a band), and wanted me to come hang out.

So I stayed in after work and met up at this bar where they performed.
It was cool...good time...live music...whatever.

So as we're leaving, the girl asks my buddy if we want to head over to the IFC theaters because they are showing Eraserhead....sort of like..a throwback night.
My guess is my buddy wanted to bang this chic so he agreed...and since I was having a good time, I figure...screw it, I'll stick around.

I never heard of this movie but how bad could it be?

It was fukking awful. Maybe 8 people in the theater. I literally fell asleep in there. The only time that's ever happened to me.
There's no talking in this movie. It's in black and white. And it's creepy as fukk.

Weirdo...like...post-apocalyptic alien shyt. I dunno.

I would rather get kicked in the nuts than watch this piece of shyt movie again.

Smh I'd never be the third wheel, that probably cost him some p*ssy watching that wack shyt and not getting to be alone with her.

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Despite constant ambiguity within it, a key part of Eraserhead's meaning relates to the fear of fatherhood. It depicts the anxiety of becoming a parent and taking on the responsibilities involved. It's not a passive fear either, but rather a full-blown terror about the entire process from start to finish. After the baby comes into his life, Henry's world becomes a rolling nightmare. At dinner with the in-laws, he is horrified at the prospect of becoming like them, a part of the downward spiral of family life, his fear depicted by the oozing mini-chickens being served. The sounds the baby makes in the David Lynch film are cringe-worthy as it mewls into the night, all while the Lady in the Radiator beckons him to escape it all by stomping out the baby's life :whoa: