I just watched Eastern Promises

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Fantastic film. Very dark.

First of, the old man (mob boss) is soulless :wow:

The plot twists make this film...so if you haven't seen it...don't click the spoiler.

Rape a 14 year old girl to ''break her in'' to prostitution...then get her addicted to heroin
Try and off the baby resulting from this rape
Wants the uncle murked for reading the diary
and the best one yet.......go through the charade of inducting a loyal dude into the mob..who saved the incompetent son many times...JUST as a sacrificial lamb to the Chechen hitmen ....just :wow:

He's a genius tho. Gottta give it up to him. At least he can say he's fully bout that life :demonic:

Secondly...you guys think the son is gay? It is kind of hinted at.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Secondly...you guys think the son is gay? It is kind of hinted at.

Gay as hell.

Made Viggo's character fukk the prostitute in front of him, just to make sure Viggo's character wasn't gay :dahell:

They talked about the son putting out a hit on a rival dude because he said the son was gay.

They said Viggo did a lot of reading up on the Russian mob and tattoos, and that the tattoos he had were so realistic, during breaks he'd go out to eat, people would see the tattoos and go :dwillhuh::sadcam::merchant::lupe::whoa:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
"Blacks and whites don't mix. That's why your baby died inside of you."

:damn:

I
Or5Ki3.gif

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Gay as hell.

Made Viggo's character fukk the prostitute in front of him, just to make sure Viggo's character wasn't gay :dahell:

They talked about the son putting out a hit on a rival dude because he said the son was gay.

Yh I thought as much. He was a little too concerned with queers. Also the pops going the British weather made him gay :laugh: :laugh:.....shyt is too mild. Russia is too cold for fakkitry loooool.

They said Viggo did a lot of reading up on the Russian mob and tattoos, and that the tattoos he had were so realistic, during breaks he'd go out to eat, people would see the tattoos and go :dwillhuh::sadcam::merchant::lupe::whoa:

Forreal?......man if you're russian and you know the meaning of the tatts...you better play your position when this dude pulls up.

They do NOT fukk around. Cold as fukk.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
as mentioned history of violence is dope too..so is the road.. i loved his initial post LOTR choices.

rick going psycho in TWD last night made me think of viggo :obama: