I just took the L of all L's.....

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You bought a fukking Extinction for $60?

giphy.gif

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
refund it

if you played it long enough to not refund it then you obv enjoyed it and just looking for attention

May not be the case if he got it from PSN store. Sony already says you can't do refunds on digital games but you can still call and get a refund if you haven't played much of the game and when they say that it means you can't have any kind of trophy on the game. Was assed out with The Witcher 3 when I realized it wasn't for me. Tried to get a refund so I could get another game instead but They turned me down for having 1 trophy and I don't think I played more than two hours of that shyt. :martin:

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
May not be the case if he got it from PSN store. Sony already says you can't do refunds on digital games but you can still call and get a refund if you haven't played much of the game and when they say that it means you can't have any kind of trophy on the game. Was assed out with The Witcher 3 when I realized it wasn't for me. Tried to get a refund so I could get another game instead but They turned me down for having 1 trophy and I don't think I played more than two hours of that shyt. :martin:
thought someone said it was steam only

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
paying full price for a game :russ:

breh, I'm not even going to hate on the game selection, just about any game can be had for ~50% off if you keep an eye out for sales within a couple months of release