I just told this girl I cheated on her.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
my dude you need to understand one thing...
M8qzfVR.gif

take your L and KIM If you a real men admit your fault to the girl and apologize so she wont be putting the next dude she meets tru helll because of your bullshyt

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
honestly just end it.

1. she will never ever ever trust you again
2. you will more than likely cheat on her again
3. if she takes you back you know she has low self esteem
4. she will/prob revenge cheat on you
5. your not married with kids so there is zero reason to continue in this relationship

You said it all breh breh, except for...

6. she got the juice now....ie she gonna use that info to come at your neck forever in any argument. As a matter of fact all arguments with inevitably come back to you cheated.

Stayed late to do some overtime at work...you cheated.
Ran into some friends and chewed the fat after you told her you'd be right back...you cheated.
Went to the store and didn't bring back those Funyons she specifically told you to get...YOU CHEATED!! :mad::angry:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
You said it all breh breh, except for...

6. she got the juice now....ie she gonna use that info to come at your neck forever in any argument. As a matter of fact all arguments with inevitably come back to you cheated.

Stayed late to do some overtime at work...you cheated.
Ran into some friends and chewed the fat after you told her you'd be right back...you cheated.
Went to the store and didn't bring back those Funyons she specifically told you to get...YOU CHEATED!! :mad::angry:

yup

dont answer your phone "you cheating":

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:sadcam:

Idk wtf I was thinking...I just basically gave this woman all the power in the relationship. Should I try to make shyt right or cut my losses?

look if u wanna get back with her thats on you and thats if she takes u back

but remember this well why would u want too if u cheated multiple times what caused u too cheat in the first place is the biggest thing. once u know that reason then truly think bout ur mistake. sure u think she is a great female and dont want too let her go but its not fair too her if u know ur gonna cheat again so its best u leave and get ur shyt straight.

thats good u admitted too ur mistake though but dont make a mistake thinking hey lets get back together and i wont cheat again kind of tip. thats being down right stupid and selfish

u cheated for a reason what makes u think u wont stop doing it since u admitted too doing it multiple times. she deserves better than that and u deserve too make urself a better person on ur own

i cant think of no reason y u should stay with her too be honest and its not love cuz that went out the window once u said mulitple

now dont get me wrong i aint trying too be a a$$hole too u but im spitting the truth and reality. sure people can cheat and work it out i do believe that and seen it
just in ur situation more than once changes all that

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
I'm a dog brehs. The whole time she was asking if I was smashing my ex and I said no...my ex would be over my house I would ignore her calls :wow: I would even be at my baby moms house :wow:

The crazy thing is I just don't want to end it, me and her been talking since January.

you're 19 and you already have a baby mama and you're cheating on your girl with 2 or more women? Goodbye.

Boogie

Big Homie
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
you're 19 and you already have a baby mama and you're cheating on your girl with 2 or more women? Goodbye.

bytch please :stopitslime:

And I also have a full time job and I am a full time student. Take yo Sister Souljah ass somewhere and sit down