Last edited:

CELL

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Take a seat breh, lemme explain to you what you need to do

tupac-smoking-blunt-o.gif

See breh you've been cheating on your girl for a reason, partly because you aint shyt but also because you're bored and you want a challenge. This girl aint satisfying you and you need to switch things up. It's completely your fault and you totally need to cut your losses.

But then you like this girl right? Should've thought about that before your dikk got harder than mother fukking Metapod and shagged these multiple chicks :manny: It's the cold hard truth breh.

Learn from your mistakes and don't cheat next time. It aint hard not being a scumbag when you like a girl enough, but then you also need to make that change.

Boogie

Big Homie
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Take a seat breh, lemme explain to you what you need to do

See breh you've been cheating on your girl for a reason, partly because you aint shyt but also because you're bored and you want a challenge. This girl aint satisfying you and you need to switch things up. It's completely your fault and you totally need to cut your losses.

But then you like this girl right? Should've thought about that before your dikk got harder than mother fukking Metapod and shagged these multiple chicks :manny: It's the cold hard truth breh.

Learn from your mistakes and don't cheat next time. It aint hard not being a scumbag when you like a girl enough, but then you also need to make that change.

:wow:

CELL

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I'm just gonna say it how it is fam, I can't dress this shyt up. :manny:

I've been in your situation before and it's hard but it just wasn't meant to be. You need to better yourself as a boyfriend breh and learn from the mistakes you made in this one and the ones before otherwise you'll be stuck in this loop and before you know it you're 35 and your boys all have wives and kids. I'm not scaring you or anything, if you wanna live that bachelor life then do you but find that queen and be happy breh, be happy :wow: :damn:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm just gonna say it how it is fam, I can't dress this shyt up. :manny:

I've been in your situation before and it's hard but it just wasn't meant to be. You need to better yourself as a boyfriend breh and learn from the mistakes you made in this one and the ones before otherwise you'll be stuck in this loop and before you know it you're 35 and your boys all have wives and kids. I'm not scaring you or anything, if you wanna live that bachelor life then do you but find that queen and be happy breh, be happy :wow: :damn:

i say it over and over around here: you get back what you put put into the world....

one days cats will listen.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
honestly just end it.

1. she will never ever ever trust you again
2. you will more than likely cheat on her again
3. if she takes you back you know she has low self esteem
4. she will/prob revenge cheat on you
5. your not married with kids so there is zero reason to continue in this relationship

Boogie

Big Homie
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I'm a dog brehs. The whole time she was asking if I was smashing my ex and I said no...my ex would be over my house I would ignore her calls :wow: I would even be at my baby moms house :wow:

The crazy thing is I just don't want to end it, me and her been talking since January.