I Just Now Remembered That I Got "Rejected" By A Female 3 Days Ago

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Damn, I completely forgot that I ran up on this chick getting in her car at Publix a few days ago and asked what her name was.

She asked "why" and I told her that I thought she was kinda cute and that I HAD to come over and say something to her.

I completely forgot that she smiled and said "thanks".

I completely forgot that I then asked her how her man is treating her and she said that he's treating her very well (which was my sign to K.I.M)

Its crazy how immune you become to "rejection" once you overcome the fear of getting at these broads to the point that you completely forget about it soon after it happens.

GOAT feeling. :ahh:

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
Apparently you didn't forget about if it was on your mind a few days later after the fact and you decided to make a thread on it
:dead: Exactly. nikka ain't speaking on anything that mothafukkas ain't already know. This is the coli tho; home of the Kent's and Elliott Rodgers' of the world :patrice: he might be on to something.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Nikkas really say lame shiit like this?
Did you think you were a billionaire or something?
:mjlol:
Yes. One of the chicks I'm fukking now I said the same thing to. I say that to all females I approach.

Hello, what's your name, I thought you was cute so I had to come over and speak to you, so how is your man treating you?

Depending on the answer to the last question is how I proceed with her.

I assume you get pu55y so you would know that there's no perfect words to get at these broads right?:patrice: