I just had sex with this 80 year old cougar.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Well I was on the bus today going to my folks house to make some beats. I was sitting in the front of this bus when this old lady gets on with her cane and sits next to me. She says that I look young handsome and strong and that she wishes her husband was a strong and young as me. So I'm thinking is she trying to flirt..so I flirt back playfully because I know I'm not going to do anything..then she starts talking about how she hasn't had sex in a few years cuz her husband is in a coma..I'm like that's sad, not for your husband, but for you not getting some dikk..she says "boy, I'll put it on you like you never had it before" I'm like " c'mon you ain't about that life".. Then she says lets take it to the motel and grabs my dikk.,I'm like :wow: ..

So we get off the bus and check into the nearest motel..I gave her the fukking..and the good thing is, is that I busted all inside that p*ssy cuz she can't get pregnant..she also sucked my dikk too..she had some good p*ssy tho..her shyt was tight moist and tender..she also shot me a few dollars for lunch..I didn't get her number because having an 80 year old girlfriend is kinda awkward..

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
where can we hear some of ya beats, breh?

also, old people can provide some great sex. i've never hit the 80 year old range though...60 is my peak so far.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
i dont know what it is but for some reason i totally believe this story

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
liar-liar-throw-up-o.gif

filthy ass nikka

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Well I was on the bus today going to my folks house to make some beats. I was sitting in the front of this bus when this old lady gets on with her cane and sits next to me. She says that I look young handsome and strong and that she wishes her husband was a strong and young as me. So I'm thinking is she trying to flirt..so I flirt back playfully because I know I'm not going to do anything..then she starts talking about how she hasn't had sex in a few years cuz her husband is in a coma..I'm like that's sad, not for your husband, but for you not getting some dikk..she says "boy, I'll put it on you like you never had it before" I'm like " c'mon you ain't about that life".. Then she says lets take it to the motel and grabs my dikk.,I'm like :wow: ..

So we get off the bus and check into the nearest motel..I gave her the fukking..and the good thing is, is that I busted all inside that p*ssy cuz she can't get pregnant..she also sucked my dikk too..she had some good p*ssy tho..her shyt was tight moist and tender..she also shot me a few dollars for lunch..I didn't get her number because having an 80 year old girlfriend is kinda awkward..

:heh: