I just had an intimate fling these past few days but now..

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
I miss her. :to:

I was on leave in PA and this Asian girl I went to highschool wit but never really fukked with hmu on FB. I end up meeting up her and eventually spending the night at her crib the next day. I'm talking cuddling, listening to slow jams, pillow talking, making out forever and slow intimate sex. When we woke up it was morning sex and we even took a shower together. After that we ate cheese steak and took a walk (holding hands) by the river and sat on the bench like old ppl (south st for the Philly ppl). Then I had to leave a few hours later so I can get back to Virginia for work the next morning. :noah:

I hear its common for this type of flings when on vacation and shyt.

Any of y'all been thru some shyt like that?

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
@Malta :mjpls:

Get in here!

vince-mcmahon-walk.gif

You're in love with the location/vacation nikka, snap out of it.

Last edited by a moderator:

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
yeah i've done a little thing like this. i was moving and this chick's man was in jail for a few more months. it was about a week or so and it was one of the best times i've ever had. we drank and got all kinds of smash on god knows what else. we even took her 3 kids to the bar with us to bond a little like a family. ah, memories.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
vince-mcmahon-walk.gif

You're in love with the location/vacation nikka, snap out of it.
Na I think it's Asian girls. How they cater to your every need and they put u before then:ohlawd:

yeah i've done a little thing like this. i was moving and this chick's man was in jail for a few more months. it was about a week or so and it was one of the best times i've ever had. we drank and got all kinds of smash on god knows what else. we even took her 3 kids to the bar with us to bond a little like a family. ah, memories.

Sometimes a nikka just need that short term intimacy. They don't hear me tho