I just gave a gay guy my phone number...

Nick Barnes

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Minneapolis
:snoop: now im like 98% this dude is gay, i can tell by the way he talks and dresses. Plus he always seems to be looking at me and always says hi to me, weird shyt.

anyway we work at the same place and i barely know this guy, this is how it all started, about a week ago...

*we pass each other in the hall*

Gay Guy: :wrist: hey i have a weird question do you smoke?

Me: what like cigs? no.

Gay breh: hehe so do you smoke weed?

me: sometimes and walk away.

Fast forward to today and he catches me walkin to my car...

gay breh: :wrist: hey i been meaning to ask you, but could i get your number? i know you smoke and i havent been able to get any in like, a long time.

me: :merchant:

gay: ... :ahh:

me: :sadbron: yeah....um sure :damn: *gives him number*

gay breh: :wrist: thanks! :shaq: and he drives away...

brehs what have i done, i just know he wants my booty :why: i dont wanna talk to this dude AT ALL...

Nick Barnes

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Minneapolis
You gave a flamboyant gay man ur number and u came to the coli to ask for opinions? Of all places? :comeon:

He will have you tooted and booted before the week is over :russ:

mannnn i know i fukked up, :whoo: i just didnt know what to do he put me on the spot. I couldnt give him a fake number cause he called me right there so i had his number :scusthov:

havoc00

Pro
Daps
6273137914_ca3cf875b6.jpg

Nick Barnes

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Minneapolis
You didn't have to give him your number period:mjpls: Deep down inside, you wanted it to

:merchant: i should have just said no :noah:

What does it say about yourself if a gay dude identifies you and spits game at you with the idea he can actually get your number.

That nikka is gonna have you walking his teacup Yorkie by the end of the week :russ:

:whoo: i dont know man, i literally avoid him at all costs.