I Just Found The Path To Happiness While Watching Lois & Clark - Superman

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some women would let me, others would not
I would say most did not and it often ended up in a fight

the woman, she could just stand in front of you and keep moving sideways as you try to go around her, and then stand in front of the door
And then if you get out and into the car, she could stand in front of the car and not let you leave.

Now with that said to both of ya'll I know what you thinking
And my answer to that is... ya I have tried that in the past and sometimes the cops ended up visiting my place.
And no matter what it's always the mans fault

Naw I feel you I have delt with crazy women. One chick punched me in my face while we driving. For a split second I was going to crash the car.

Daps
Reppin
Toronto, Ontario
That is why I made sure I got with a woman who cant drive.
giphy.gif

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Shyt so i'm watching the entire series of lois and clark the new adventures of superman
I'm in season 3 and Lois just found out that Clark is superman
And she is mad at him for never telling him and lying to her about his identity
Then she starts to get angry at him and finger point things she remembers that he did and instances where he lied.
Then Superman says listen, I really got to go and fly over Metropolis to see if there is any crime going on.
So he flies away, and she screams to him as he flies away: "that's not fair.. you know I can't fly"

Being able to just fly away while in an argument with your woman when only you can fly but not her :wow:

Imagine, no more lost time, no more drama, no more listenining to incredibly illogal arguments. :blessed:
I really thought you were going somewhere more practical and thought-provoking with this.:mjlol:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some women would let me, others would not
I would say most did not and it often ended up in a fight

the woman, she could just stand in front of you and keep moving sideways as you try to go around her, and then stand in front of the door
And then if you get out and into the car, she could stand in front of the car and not let you leave.

Now with that said to both of ya'll I know what you thinking
And my answer to that is... ya I have tried that in the past and sometimes the cops ended up visiting my place.
And no matter what it's always the mans fault
:dwillhuh:

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Naw I feel you I have delt with crazy women. One chick punched me in my face while we driving. For a split second I was going to crash the car.
ya been there too
Been there where I was driving and she punched me in my face
also been there where I was in the backseat, a friend of mine was driving and his girl punched him in the face

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
In real life he would have to kill her when she gets mad and threatens to expose his identify :mjlol:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Shyt so i'm watching the entire series of lois and clark the new adventures of superman
I'm in season 3 and Lois just found out that Clark is superman
And she is mad at him for never telling him and lying to her about his identity
Then she starts to get angry at him and finger point things she remembers that he did and instances where he lied.
Then Superman says listen, I really got to go and fly over Metropolis to see if there is any crime going on.
So he flies away, and she screams to him as he flies away: "that's not fair.. you know I can't fly"

Being able to just fly away while in an argument with your woman when only you can fly but not her :wow:

Imagine, no more lost time, no more drama, no more listenining to incredibly illogal arguments. :blessed:

d6Z0NeQ.png