I just downloaded Street Fighter 2 for PC and got that work.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I've been a beast in Street Fighter V for god knows how many years using Rashid (inshallah).

I was in the shower thinking dang its been like 30 years since Ive played the OG GOAT. Let me find that and download it.

I pick Chun Li (
YUB7qrG.png
)......I was breezing through that bytch then Zangief gave me that WORK. :damn:

Did I get old? are 8 bit games that much harder? or the controls arent as fluid and I'm just not used to it?

anyways I finally got him. Whopped Balrog ol sorry ass :camby: , then get to Saget. :damn:. I turned the game off that was not the nostegia I was looking for. ill see you tomorrow, Saget. :mjcry:

Juven

All Star
Daps
you gotta make sure to have the right monitor

get that 240- hz. gotta practice and put that work in

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Street Fighter has gotten progressively easier and less over the years. Check out some footage before SF2 Super, before super moves. Very different game. They call it "accessibility". There are also more execution shortcuts now.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Computer Zangief in SF2 was fukking TOUGH. Way tougher than a person controlled Zangief.

Saget took almost half your health away with one Tiger Uppercut. That's after spamming fireballs constantly and the only way to get close is jumping. :snoop:

Bison was brutal too. The original SF games were definitely more difficult than the new ones, although Seth in SF4 was a nightmare at first too.