I just can’t find it in myself to buy DLC

Nuke Dukem

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
Windy City
for sports games like 2k & Madden..
I fukk with MYTEAM heavy and you’re at a huge disadvantage if you don’t buy packs..

Same thing with Madden....

Just something about putting real life money on virtual cards that won’t matter in usually less then a year from now when the next game drops

I use to be cool with map packs and feel like I use to get my money’s worth , but I don’t even mess with shooters enough to buy those anymore

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I heard this was all Sony's fault. You see, last gen Sony banked on bluray and promised to deliver more "game" because of it, bigger world's was promised. Unreal Tournament which nobody on consoles ever gave a fukk about..Sony version had a slightly bigger level than one on Xbox and it didn't run as smooth. But the promise of bigger games to justify bluray did happen..then it didn't happen anymore. DLC was created for Xbox to keep up with the lack of space.

So then why did DLC come to PlayStation if bluray could hold so much data?

If Sony was to allow Backwards compatibility then you'd see how big Sony games really were :merchant: (Where lying is mandatory!!!)The first LBP they claimed was every bit of 50gb but later was discovered to be less than 1gb. MGS4 is mostly the game in 50 languages, that's what they did to make it appear that it was...special. Uncharted was also deemed too good for Xbox because of the size of the game.

Once Sony was like "let's see if these dumb nikkaz forget they have bluray and pay for dlc" it became industry standard :francis: BC would reinforce what fanboys chose to ignore last gen (Tru Story)

I can back up literally everything I wrote in this thread if anyone doubts any of it :hula:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I don't really buy any DLC. Once the game has been released that's all I'm really looking to get.