I just ate 4 fajita tacos and I'm about to go to my friend's house to watch the game

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
and i know im gonna end up having to take a shyt in like an hour

i guess i should just be honest with dude and tell him when i show up that im probably g onna need to take a shyt there and have him show me where the extra toilet paper and matches are

i dont know what else to do brehs:sadcam: my bowels gonna be :flabbynsick: status later but i dont wanna miss watching this game.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
I dont wanna miss watching the game you moron. can't you read?

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Seriously your embarrased about taking a shyt at your friends house i would walk in like yo i'm gonna destroy your bathroom:russ::umad:. On the other hand i once took a shyt at some girls house that was having a party and pretty much everyone was chilling right around that area my reaction was more :snoop::manny::umad:

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
You really gon blatantly bite Havoc's posting style like that? :beli:

Lets Be Real, havoc Would Have No Shame shytting In Someone Else Crib, Hell He'd Probably Wipe His Ass With Their Good Hand Towels

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
Lets Be Real, havoc Would Have No Shame shytting In Someone Else Crib, Hell He'd Probably Wipe His Ass With Their Good Hand Towels

yeah i know dude is accusing me of trying to mimic havoc, the main difference is my threads have a slight bit of shame involved.