I hope this beautiful girl makes it on CNN sometime soon

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
or some other news network.

She's smart, well-spoken on the topics at hand and with a sense of humor....she only has 100 views in 3 months. She needs more. And I need her.
full
:noah:

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Can't listen cause I'm at work. She has a great smile though - CNN is mehhhhhhhh - some of the people on there are annoying. TBH I don't even know who the female anchors are? I just know some of the dudes: Anderson Cooper, Don Lemon, Piers Morgan, Wolf Blitzer.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
or some other news network.

She's smart, well-spoken on the topics at hand and with a sense of humor....she only has 100 views in 3 months. She needs more. And I need her.
full
:noah:

Look at all that makeup. :noah:

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
Get a grip man. She's nothing special.
You already know all these dudes see are looks no matter the topic or issue. The fact that he mentioned the possibility of selling out to CNN is proof of that:gag: I've seen serious topics lose all substance because a coli simp got caught up on how a female looked.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Nah, let her stay on Youtube :birdman:

The women at CNN have a :mjpls: clause in their contracts and I'm not ready to lose her to the game :to:

Sh*t would break my heart breh, and normally I don't care. :to:

Where are you from? There are plenty where I'm at.

I didnt ask you that, I asked you to post an example.

You already know all these dudes see are looks no matter the topic or issue. The fact that he mentioned the possibility of selling out to CNN is proof of that:gag: I've seen serious topics lose all substance because a coli simp got caught up on how a female looked.

Yeah ur right, no network hires women anchors b/c they are aesthetically appealing.....