I hope EA Sports ethers 2K

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Man fukk 2K and them got damn CACs, fukk Ronnie, LDK and every CAC that be on that bullshyt. fukk their shytty ass forums too. fukk their shytty ass customer service. Try and get some support for this game fukking freezing and I get the worst customer support ever.

fukk them CACs and their dictatorship on their crummy ass forums. Can't post shyt without it getting deleted, closed, or changed to better suite their image. Bunch of fukking cowards, they dismiss every negative criticism they receive even tho we are right. Talking about they worried about public back slash... :shaq2:

nikka please.... I swear every time I see Ronnie and LDK's ol cornmuffin asses, I just want to slap the shyt out of them. They have the most slapable faces.

Look at this fakkit

hqdefault.jpg

I hope Ea Sports puts these fukks out of business. Sadly it won't happen... :birdman:

Sick of year after year after year we keep getting these games with the same technical issues. I swear 2K is the only game that freezes like it does out of my whole career of playing PS3. fukking fakkits, and whoever designed the blacktop rules kill yoself.... They ain't how you play blacktop. :childplease:

Aight I'm done ranting.

I'm Chillin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Yea because madden is so good without competition ea needs to exclusively make basketball games too

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
right here on the coli

if you donate i can help you get unbanned from the 2k forums :shaq:
I'm not banned tho...

They just gonna keep deleting my posts... fukking fakkits. I should get the G00Ns to lock that shyt down and fukk up their whole site.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Well their shyt at least flops.... I hope GTA 5 keep nikkas from playing their shyt

Just fukk 2K, they on some bytch nikka type shyt

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Admin said they are deleting my posts because I'm using The Coli smileys....

:dead:

I'm done

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps
I'm not banned tho...

They just gonna keep deleting my posts... fukking fakkits. I should get the G00Ns to lock that shyt down and fukk up their whole site.

well if you donate to my fund we can show Ronnie & co who's boss! :troll: