I hope Cersei gets revenge on all those religious loons in Season 6 Game of Thrones

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:demonic:

and that bytch saying Shame better get it the worst.

• Dap
Reactions: Ark

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
I still dont get how those ppl got her and her sons wife locked up :yeshrug:
Dont they have armies upon armies?
Anyway she deserves worse. I hate her with a passion. The Ls are staking up for the Lannisters. Almost reaching stark proportions

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anyway she deserves worse. I hate her with a passion. The Ls are staking up for the Lannisters. Almost reaching stark proportions
I don't mind her character.

And Tyrion is the goat.

Tical

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That was one of the storylines that got majorly compressed because of how few episodes they had to get through the material. In the books the faith have been rearmed and are a legit military force.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps

I don't get that shyt either.

Anyways I hope someone cancels Winter on Cercie:francis:

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
That was one of the storylines that got majorly compressed because of how few episodes they had to get through the material. In the books the faith have been rearmed and are a legit military force.
i dont remember this part of the books... Even if they had an army, how big could it be? The tyrells and the lannisters have tens of thousands of men, and i doubt they dont have any inside the city :yeshrug:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
because her son is a p*ssy king...

that was well established...

• Dap

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
i dont remember this part of the books... Even if they had an army, how big could it be? The tyrells and the lannisters have tens of thousands of men, and i doubt they dont have any inside the city :yeshrug:
They don't have an army, they have the people. Common folk have taken up arms in the name of the Faith. You have to take the moral of the people into account. KL is a shytty place to be right now with little food and little money, so of course the people will resent the crown.

It's a powder keg waiting to explode. Remember when Joffrey and his people were attacked and Sansa was almost raped the public wasn't as angry then as they are now. So if the crown was to do something like have the city watch storm the Sept of Balor and be perceived as being above the laws of the Seven they would have a full scale revolt on their hands in addition to the war their still fighting. Ser Kevan realizes this so that's why he did nothing upon his return. Tommen is just a p*ssy, that's why he did nothing.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:leon:
That bytch deserved that shyt

She could be killed off next season and I'd be :blessed:
No, man.
:rudy:

She owes them some lessons on respect :demonic:

And a Lannister always pays his debts.

She gonna send The Mountain to make an example of them.

:smugdraper:

• Dap