I honestly think this is why the xbox one did not win this generation...

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Read between the lines :leostare:

Their innovation angered all retailers that sold gaming, all cable companies in the u.s. took them to court so they couldn't release the tivo features or the local TV adapter. Netflix was concerned because xbox was going hard on the entertainment front. All these awesome features got stopped, Microsoft didn't fukk up this gen, you did :ufdup:

Moving forward and every feature they talk about is friendly to the powers that be, nothing really innovative at all. Now if the xbox series S and the S stands for snap? Had more media features/etc? Game over, now you gotta buy both :ohhh:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Nah.
  • shytty Always On requirement
  • Couldn’t even trade/borrow games without jumping through hoops
  • Higher Price
  • Lower Powered
  • Focused too much on non-gaming shyt (cable TV and shyt...)
  • shytty exclusive games
See, you're on your defensive steez. Chill out for a sec :whoa: you gotta watch the video then use your head. If that's too much to ask then I'm sorry my shine attracts bugs :hhh:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Sorry, stopped giving joe Rogan clicks after the Planet of the Apes comment.
I don't really rock with homeboy either but the subject seemed interesting (it is) and i just feel the xbox went thru something similar. Was clearly the better console because of its features. Gamepass would have been here years ago btw. It's ironic you say it was weaker and more expensive but the ps3 was that and that didn't stop you. The xbox series x stronger than the ps5 and now you're back to that doesn't matter. Flip flop much?

I think we're done here :hula:

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
He’s right court. As a guy who prefers the XB1 over the PS4, I could see a totally different outcome had it not been for that disastrous E3 conference. That was tantamount to a public suicide. Microsoft misread the market completely and there was no coming back from that.

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Horrible presentation and trying to force always on instead of letting it naturally come as it has

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Grenaded their own hype with non gaming features, a weaker and more expensive console, anti-consumer stance on resale, and when a top person was pressed he basically told you to stay in last gen if you didn't like it.

There was no saving the Xbox after all that.