I honestly think that showcase might have killed Xbox as we know it.

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
Seriously even if the price tag is a $100 more what incentive is there to buy the Series X? Games? Can't say that from the presentation. Exclusives? Your headliner, the identity of your brand was nothing short of disappointing. As someone who has bought Xbox consoles over Sony's first, the past two gens I can't think of anything in the near future that would convince me to continue that trend. The 360 was amazing and the One was able to survive because of the good faith they had built because of the 360. Gamepass is great, but if I'm getting a 4:1 ratio on quality and quantity of exclusives from Sony, gamepass is an after thought. Especially if I can still just play the graphical juggernaut of Halo Infinite on my Xbox One X.

I'm assuming most people who buy these systems without any brand loyalty will feel the same way. Seriously I don't see this being anything other than a bloodbath.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:Halo Infinite, State Of Decay 3, Sea of Thieves, Grounded, Outer Wilds DLC, Psychonauts, ect.

:mjlol:All free on Gamepass.

:mjlol:At the end of the day consumers are going to lean towards the most cost effective system. Not having to pay 60 dollars for 80% of the games that come out (including AAA titles) is too rich of an offer for Sony to compete with. We're in a recession with this quarantine, XBOX is ripe to pull ahead of Sony this gen.