I honestly feel sorry for people with cheap husbands/fathers

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
When you buy brand name orange juice you're paying for the marketing. The extra money you don't spend frivolousky can add up and be put into savings or even a vacation.

My father and grandfather was cheap with us as children but both of them also had zero debt and when my grandfather passed had enough left over to cover his funeral and make sure my grandmother didn't need anything for more or less the rest of her life.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
When you buy brand name orange juice you're paying for the marketing. The extra money you don't spend frivolousky can add up and be put into savings or even a vacation.

My father and grandfather was cheap with us as children but both of them also had zero debt and when my grandfather passed had enough left over to cover his funeral and make sure my grandmother didn't need anything for more or less the rest of her life.
Broke nikkas :scust:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Cheap OJ and Real OJ is not the same thing. Literally have completely different ingredients (somehow)
Real Oj ingredients = Juiced Oranges
Cheap OJ Ingredients = Concentrate, Water, Sugar, and a bunch of chemicals to give it color and shyt
One of them is juice, the other is drink