I haven't gotten my paycheck from my job? What do I do?

Daps
Reppin
VOID
I worked for this marketing company for 4 weeks. 40 + hour weeks and almost 12 hour days.

We were told we would get paid every 3 weeks. I left because the job wasn't worth it.

I had to hassle my ex-managers at this job to get my fukking paycheck three times in person last week. Once on Wednesday and twice on Friday. To which one of the junior managers told me to take the boss's number down and call him personally. I call him on Saturday (after talking to him on Wednesday and he said the paychecks would be there on Friday and on Friday the secretary said that the Fed Ex truck with the paychecks hadn't come yet) and he said he was out of town in Conneticut and would call me and sort it out on Monday.

Monday comes and he says the paychecks have been mailed out and should be there on Tuesday or Wednesday.

It's Thursday and it still hasn't come!!!! fukk THESE MOTHERfukkERS! Trying to fukking jerk me! Shyt's put me in a bad mood for the past couple of days. DON"T FUKK WITH MY MONEY!

What should I do? Who should I call?

Last edited:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Call the state's department of labor.

Most states will fine them and make them pay you an extra $50 to $100 for each day they havent paid you your money. I know that's how it works in Florida. Georgia on the other hand them fukkas can delay your shyt and aint much you can do :dry:

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Did you sign a contract?
What kind of marketing?

Upon my first day, I signed a bunch of papers (mainly for reference), but no real binding contracts. I spent 30 minutes reading over the fine of every paper I received.

This company is weird. They say the focus on direct marketing and sales but it's really nagging people on the street and door to door stuff. I thought it would be encompass other things but basically these fools had me going door to door trying to get people to sign up to an energy service company.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Is this where you were working? You shouldve known something wasn't right.

6a0120a721c2d7970b01538f598b59970b-500wi

Daps
Upon my first day, I signed a bunch of papers (mainly for reference), but no real binding contracts. I spent 30 minutes reading over the fine of every paper I received.

This company is weird. They say the focus on direct marketing and sales but it's really nagging people on the street and door to door stuff. I thought it would be encompass other things but basically these fools had me going door to door trying to get people to sign up to an energy service company.

You're never getting that money. I'ma put you on this scam game.
They say 3 weeks because turn over for those types of jobs are very high. Most people won't make it to the third week to get pay so these companies are able to operate with "free" labour.

Never apply for those jobs.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Just talked to the NY state department of labor.

Since I was working as an independent contractor...they told me I would have to handle it in a small claims court in Manhattan.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
You're never getting that money. I'ma put you on this scam game.
They say 3 weeks because turn over for those types of jobs are very high. Most people won't make it to the third week to get pay so these companies are able to operate with "free" labour.

Never apply for those jobs.
I had a bad feeling about that, but I did my research on them via google and nothing came up on Rip-Off report, scamshield, or any of those sites.

I already know about the scam game...you don't need to put me on anything.

This is their site by the way...
http://www.newyorkclientsolutions.com/

Daps
I had a bad feeling about that, but I did my research on them via google and nothing came up on Rip-Off report, scamshield, or any of those sites.

I already know about the scam game...you don't need to put me on anything.

This is their site by the way...
http://www.newyorkclientsolutions.com/

Tips:
Always check their social media accounts, a successful business especially in marketing with have a decent following on fb or twitter | from what i can see they were tweeting the same tweet over and over again and on fb no actual activity

Check out who works there on the website, these guys are from the UK trying to live their American dream which theyre willing to cut a few corners to get as much money in their pockets

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I would wait until after the holiday before you call department of labor. Putting anything in the mail around a holiday guarantees it's going to take even longer.