I Have Only Finished One Game From this Gen

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just beat Uncharted 1 last week :snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop: I cant believe it has come to this :heh::heh: Back in the day I was knocking off games like :eat::eat:, now, I have maybe 2 hours a day I can devote to gaming I have no idea when I am going to even take off the plastic off heavy rain, gta IV :flabbynsick: red dead redemption and about 20 other games just sitting there. Yet I am going to cop LAst of Us and GTAV :sadbron::sadbron:

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
2 Hours a day is alot nikka. I don't even have that much time for games everyday and I've beaten pretty much every game I've started. Certain games pull you in so much, you can't even put them down until you beat them, like UC2 & The Last of Us.

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
No big deal.
I have to actually plan time to game well in advance these days. I've actually started handheld gaming more since I'm always on the go and its more convenient.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I've beaten UC 1 & 2, God of War 3 and Modern Warfare

Ummmm......MGS4, GTA 4, Arkham City, Arkham Asylum, Red Dead, UC 3, Killzone 2, AC 2, Folklore, Lair:russ:, Heavy Rain, Heavenly Sword and a bunch of other games will never be finished. I might beat TLOU

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Might as well cop PS+ get to eat off a years worth of games for 50 and since you ain't got much free time that might be a good choice :manny:

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
The last game I played but didn't finish was Sleeping Dogs. I found the fighting too frustrating I kept losing, getting beat up, I ended up giving up on it. I got some good gaming time out of it tho, I played it for a while.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I've beaten Uncharted 1-3 and Golden Abyss, Resistance 2 and 3, Ratchet & Clank: Quest For Booty and A Crack in Time, Assassin's Creed 2, Persona 4 Golden, Killzone 2 and 3, Mass Effect 2 and 3, Vanquish, Alpha Protocol, White Knight Chronicles 1, Gravity Rush, Darksiders 2, Sleeping Dogs, Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus, Final Fantasy XIII-2 and some others I'm forgetting.

I still have Mass Effect 1 to run thru, along with Sly Copper: Thieves in Time, White Knight Chronicles 2(they redid Part 1 some I'm playing thru it again. Part 2 comes with 1 on the disc), Ni No Kuni, Dragon's Crown, Soul Sacrifice(Cerberus is kicking my ass:sadcam: I wanna throw my Vita some times after he kills me.), and others.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Might as well cop PS+ get to eat off a years worth of games for 50 and since you ain't got much free time that might be a good choice :manny:
Oh shyt forgot I had ps+. I can add a bunch more games to my list and I just downloaded resident evil chronicles today

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
same here and i'm trying to get through max payne 3 but the shyt starting to get repetitive even though i'm only on the 5th chapter, shoot shyt up, cut scene, shoot shyt up, cut scene